Hula Dreams

Happy Tuesday, yall! Just got back from a Vegas vacation and was far far away from the internet. What happens there stays there, but I'm back now and decided to go out to the Farmer's Market - Fullerton. Wearing American Apparel button-up blouse. Ray Band sunnies.  Dooney & Bourke bag. Kaitlyn shorts. Urbanoutfitters Sandals. How's everyone's summer so far? I'm planning more adventures ahead. Meanwhile, comment if you want me to notice your profile. I like lookin at everyones blog! :) YAY. (any feedback would be nice too)
XOXO Rubideux --- follow my Ig: @rubideux


2 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures, I love the style of your blog!
    So great!

    love x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit is gorgeous, and now you're making me crave coconut! xx Rebecca - UK fashion blog

    ReplyDelete